The show is hung. The lights are turned up. The judges have judged. All that’s left to do is to tell the world.
Tonight at 6:00 p.m. in the art gallery, the awards ceremony will start. Each age category has a cash award. Thanks to Forcoli & Sons Painting of Spearfish, our sponsor made it possible to decrease some of the entree fees and increase some prize amounts.
Here comes the Judge(s)!
Our judging panel was divided between 2D and 3D this year. They are:
- Tim Peterson (professional painter)
- Sarah Rogers (professional painter)
- Jim Knutson (BHSU art professor)
- Carol Hilgeman (professional assemblage artist)
- Dave Wilson (BHSU art professor)
We hope all the artists and their friends and families will come to the reception tonight. There will be refreshments!
CLICK to learn more about this year’s Winter Art Show.