Over 20,000 people attend this annual event held the third weekend in July. The Festival features over 150 craft, arts and 25 food booths with an emphasis on handmade arts and crafts. All applications are subject to a juried process to ensure quality fine arts and originality.
Kids’ Fun & Live Music
Other features of the Festival include free on stage entertainment through out each day, children’s activities, artist demonstrations and the ”Watering Hole” Refreshment Garden for those who want to sit, enjoy the Festival and visit.
Festival in the Park is sponsored by the The Matthews Opera House & Arts Center, a non-profit organization and all proceeds are used to produce the annual festival and assist other arts activities in the greater Spearfish area.
Friday, July 18th – 4-8p (Vendor Booths open)
Our FUNDRAISING NIGHT! You can pre-purchase wristbands ($5 per person*) from:
- Chamber of Commerce
- Visit Spearfish
- Bay Leaf
- The Matthews art gallery. *Children 10 and under are FREE if with PAID adult.
Why should we pay $5 on Friday when we can get in on Sat. & Sun. for free?
- For a very low price you are supporting the arts in Spearfish.
- You get to PREVIEW & BUY from your favorite vendors a day ahead!
- The Watering Hole is open and will have 2 great musical groups performing from 5pm to 10pm. Only folks with wristbands get to see this awesome group.
- Enjoy the festival in the COOLER evening hours!
VENDORS: Application deadline has passed (March 15, 2014). If you want to apply for the 2014 event, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your information. We send out an early email reminder with a link to the application at the end of this year.