VENDORS: The 2014 Booth Application now available online for download. CLICK HERE for booth application information and download.
The Festival in the Park is one of the largest outdoor summer arts festivals in the upper Midwest.
Over 20,000 people attend this annual event held the third weekend in July. The Festival features over 150 craft, arts and 25 food booths with an emphasis on handmade arts and crafts. All applications are subject to a juried process to ensure quality fine arts and originality. Other features of the Festival include free on stage entertainment through out each day, children’s activities, artist demonstrations and the ”Watering Hole” Refreshment Garden for those who want to sit, enjoy the Festival and visit.
Festival in the Park is sponsored by the The Matthews Opera House & Arts Center, a non-profit organization and all proceeds are used to produce the annual festival and assist other arts activities in the greater Spearfish area.
Friday, July 18th – 4-8p (Vendor Booths open)
Our FUNDRAISING NIGHT! You can pre-purchase wristbands ($5 per person*) from:
- Chamber of Commerce
- Visit Spearfish
- Bay Leaf
- The Matthews art gallery. *Children 10 and under are FREE if with PAID adult.
Why should we pay $5 on Friday when we can get in on Sat. & Sun. for free?
- For a very low price you are supporting the arts in Spearfish.
- You get to PREVIEW & BUY from your favorite vendors a day ahead!
- The Watering Hole is open and has The Galactic Cowboy Orchestra performing from 5pm to 10pm. Only folks with wristbands get to see this awesome group.
- Enjoy the festival in the COOLER evening hours!
Come back in early July 2014 for entire 3-day schedule of events, program, and map.
Shuttle Service to the Park
There will be shuttle service on Friday evening, Saturday & Sunday from the following pickup points.
- City lot just across the street from Lueders Grocery store.
- BHSU gravel lot by the football field