Become a Sponsor
Businesses can support the Matthews Opera House and Arts Center in two ways: either by purchasing an advertisement in our playbills (6 published per year) or becoming a sponsor. Sponsorship starts at $1000. Sponsorship includes many additional features over advertising:
- Sponsors are acknowledged from the stage at every performance
- Sponsors are acknowledged on our website and all printed materials (posters. table tents, flyers, ads)
- Sponsors get a complimentary ad in all six of our theater playbills
- You are included in all Festival in the Park materials and can have a banner at the event – it is the only way to become a Festival in the Park sponsor
- We try to highlight your business anyway that we can.
The Matthews Opera House and Arts Center is the only community theater and arts center in Spearfish. We host two to three major events each month. We serve a broad base of patrons – over 10,000 theater visits per year. 25,000 people attend the Festival in the Park, which is the largest event in Spearfish and one of the largest arts events in the Black Hills. We also run a juried fine art gallery representing over 40 artists of the Black Hills area. At the Gallery, we host many artist receptions, community art events, and education opportunities.
We put only our sponsor logos on our website. We do provide an active link to your website if you request it.
Would you like to be a sponsor of The Matthews Opera House & Arts Center? Contact Sian Young at (605) 642-7973 or email: [email protected]