What is “A-Door Spearfish!”
At The Matthews Opera House, we adore art, we adore color, and we adore Spearfish! So we want to bring a little more vibrancy to our community by encouraging area residents and businesses to paint their front door a bright color to show off how much they “a-door” Spearfish too!
The best part? We’ll be randomly selecting a winner out of all the contest participants to receive an AWESOME door prize valued at over $500 which includes: 2 free MOH Subscription Series tickets, 2 season tickets to 2019-20 BHSU theatre season, 2 season tickets to the 2020 BHSU summer stage season, a 3-month subscription to the Black Hills Pioneer, a colorful doormat from The Wild Rose, a bottle of wine from Antunez Restaurant, a custom door wreath, 2 dozen hand decorated cookies from Mistie Caldwell, and a $25 gift certificate to Good Day Cafe!
Additionally, the Black Hills Pioneer has agreed to provide a one-month free subscription to all contest participants!
How To Enter
- Pick an “a-doorable” paint color. (Please no browns, blacks, grays, or other neutrals).
- Paint your “a-doorable” front door.
- Post an “a-doorable” before and after photo of your door on Facebook with the hashtag #aDoorSpearfish and make sure to tag The Matthews Opera House Facebook page (@SpearfishArtsCenter).
Easy enough! We also have a few contest rules:
- Your house must be in the 57783 zip code.
- You must paint and post your before/after photo before the end of day on July 31, 2019.
Contest winners will be notified via Facebook.
For questions, please contact The Matthews Opera House & Arts Center at 402-645-7973.
- June 28, 2019 - Contest Starts
- July 31, 2019 - end of day - Contest Ends