The Box Office opens an hour and a half before showtime. Tickets can also be purchased anytime during gallery hours:
Tue – Sat: 10am to 5pm
Mon – Sat: 10am to 5pm
The Matthews strives to keep ticket prices low in order to give access to the widest possible audience while maintaining the highest professional standards.
- Subscription Series Adult – $125 for 6 shows
- Subscription Series Youth (18 and under) – $60 for 6 shows
- Subscription Series BHSU Student Admission (must show ID) – $60 for 6 shows
- Concert/Live Entertainment Adult Admission – $20-25*
- Concert/Live Entertainment Youth Admission (age 18 & under) – $10
- Concert/Live Entertainment BHSU Student Admission (must show ID) – $10
- Community Theater Adult Admission – $15*
- Community Theater Youth Admission (age 18 & under) – $5*
- Community Theater BHSU Student Admission (must show ID) – $5*
- Peanut Butter & Jelly Children’s Theater Adult Admission – $8
- Peanut Butter & Jelly Children’s Theater Youth Admission – $5
* this may vary depending on the act
- To purchase Subscription Series tickets, click here.
- To purchase individual tickets, click here.
If You Lose Your Tickets
Don’t worry. Just call us at 605.642.7973 and we will reprint your ticket and hold it for you at Will Call. We will also reprint your ticket at the box office the night of the event, but if possible, call us first (before 5 p.m.). Sometimes the box office lines get long and we would like to avoid delays. If you are in a group, it helps if we can get your seat number. If you don’t have it, just let us know the name of the person who bought the tickets, and we’ll handle the rest.
We process our new subscribers in the order in which they are received. New subscribers will be seated following our renewing subscribers.
Patrons who buy our Subscription Season tickets also receive adult ticket discounts on other non-subscription events automatically. Whether buying your non-season event ticket online or through our box office, the discount will be applied automatically.
Tickets are Non-refundable
All ticket sales are final and non-refundable. If you are unable to attend a show that you have a ticket for, feel free to give it to any of your friends or family. They are transferable. In the event that a performance is cancelled, all tickets will be refunded right away.
In regards to changes due to COVID-19 and mask mandates, please view our most up-to-date COVID-19 policies HERE.
When purchasing tickets online, you will be able to select your seats through our interactive seating chart. Just below, is a view of our seating chart. Every ticket you purchase will give you the chance to select and reserve your seat(s).